11 Ekim 2013 Cuma

Motivationsschreibung


I was born on April 14, 1987 in Mardin, Turkey and graduated high school in my hometown. After that, I passed OSS examination with 314 score out of ... and I was accepted to Journalism Department of Communication Faculty in Marmara University. From my childhood, I was interested in Journalism, namely I was reading newspapers be carefully, examined their designs and reading column writings as well. That is why I selected Journalism. Because, my ultimate goal was to be objective, confiding and truthful journalist in future.
Although my main interest areas were politics and sport during my high school years, but I also enthusiastic well enough to design programs such as In Design, Photoshop, Quark X Press. After compulsory one year English learning program at Marmara University, I started to work voluntarily at the Marmara Communication News Agency (MIHA) of University to develop myself. I began to write news for variety of national newspapers. I learned photography, as well as reporter at this news agency.
I did my internship in ensonhaber news website and I was entered Internet Journalism at there. I satisfied my works at there, however I left from there because I should focus on my classes. During Summer Holiday, I was a reporter at Haberturk Newspaper. I worked at Aktueldeniz journal and Aktueldeniz News Website in 2008 about eight month. I dealt with design of journal and taking of photo at there.
I worked Turkish Radio Television Broadcasting (TRT) between 2010 and 2011. Then I assigned to Mardin Agency of TRT and started to work as a Mardin Reporter of TRT. I wrote my bachelor’s thesis about Media Economy and the name of my Master Thesis is “Oligopolization and Media Economy in Turkey”. I would like to do my master study in this field and in a University of high quality. I found Medie Design Hochschule Munchen from Internet and it is the place more appropriate that I desired to do my master studies at there.
After my above-mentioned studies, I came to Germany because of my curiosity to meet new culture. My purpose to learn German Language is the most influential factor that’s why I selected Germany. I went to Language School in Freiburg about two years. In fact, I found German culture, education system and German People unlike and very progressive.
To reconstruct relationship between People, Communication is the most powerful factor and it should be correct. Notions and terms must be explained with good examples and short sentences. My intention is explain my opinions on best way and to construct better relationship between people.
I selected Munchen, because of my childhood dreams that I targeted to study and to live there. I am looking forward to your positive response.

Sincerely,

Hakkı Akgül, 05.07.2013

1 yorum:

fatemeh poormassoum dedi ki...

Hi dear Ayna
I 'm fatemeh poormassoum from Iran. I am a graduate of media management in Iran. I search article about media economics in turkey. by the way , I reach to your blog. please sent me abstract or conclusion of this article for me By email:
fatemeh_poormassoum@yahoo.com

Your note will be published in the website of the Iranian economy and media studies.
please Send me early a yes or no.
By Respect
fatemeh